View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 05:53 PM   #14
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Actually, other than subfolder support, and maybe the ability to mark books as read or unread on the device, I am very happy with my 650, at the price.

Maybe a little more control over the font size, I use S or M most times, and sometimes S is too small and M is too large. But I can live with it.

I agree with those that want a READER. Not a do all device. I have no need for wifi, in fact I actively DO NOT WANT IT. I have no need for a Wacom pen. I have no need for tapping to change pages (the bottons or swipe is fine). I have no need for for new software, Calibre works great, and there is no way for Sony to duplicate Calibre, as if they tried, by the time it came out, it would be behind Calibre.

WRT for showing which books on the home page, look to the sticky on the Book Order tool. And why would you want the last three books read anyway? I want the NEXT 3 I will read. But that is hard for the unit to read my mind as to which one I want to read next.
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote