View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 04:05 PM   #1473
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
What MODE are you using with the PI.
If you are using a Website, it may have changed (won't scrape).
↑ ↑ ↑ ✔

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I've been using this plug-in for years, mostly without issue. However, of late, a significant number of books (~30%) that I add to calibre don't update my #pages column when I run the plug-in. There have always been a few, but in the last month or so, the number has definitely grown.

My standard workflow: Import book, Edit metadata to add Goodreads identifier (and update a whole list of custom columns), and then save that and run the Count Pages plugin.
Could you post the plugin's configuration settings you use. If you're downloading the page count it could be a problem with the download site.

FWIW: I gave up on page counts because of that, at least a decade ago, I switched to counting words in the preferred output format (ePub). I only use it for indicative purposes.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 11-27-2021 at 04:07 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote