View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #5
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
i read manga on my dxg too, and allot of pdfs. there's no way i could step down to a 6 inch screen meanwhile.

i'm in the process of collecting pdfs for the next colour eink device. it's by far my favourite format with a large enough screen to enjoy it on. reading older books is very pleasurable in pdf as you get all the original typesetting and formatting.

it will be great to have our manga and pdfs transformed when the colour devices start to appear.
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote