View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:47 PM   #5
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Some years ago I wrote using MS Word some notes about Java. My first approach was convert them to mobi using Calibre. The code snippets looks decent (at least in Kindle for PC, I still don't have an ereader), but there are some strange page breaks and some blank space.

The PRE tag probably do the work, but I guess one needs to take care about long lines.

Another approach I probably will follow is to limit code inside the notes and upload it in a companion web site.
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote