View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 08:50 AM   #24129
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

Good morning, all! Happy Spring! Tulips are blooming on the veranda and I've taken the liner out of my 'walking around' jacket. (Still a bit too cold to remove it from my 'riding' jacket.) I've got a full mug of Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea in my cup, some home-baked scones with a big plate of western-style bacon waiting on the table, and a group of Senior Citizens to chat with later on in the day. Should be a very pleasant way to begin a new season!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Happy is good, but Spring? Which spring? It's snowing since two days here!

[Water]
Spring is a state of mind

The weather has been terrible here as well, and it's going to get even colder next week ... Let's hope it picks up quickly!

I'm having a hard time concentrating, everything related to our house (the design, the money, the move to my parents, ...) just keeps going round and round in my head. We just can't seem to find the right layout. So we decided to just scrap the design the architect gave us and start fresh. We just kept changing the same things over and over. So here's my very own design The kitchen island is 3,5 m long, the table is 2,6m long and the lounge area is 3,8m x 3,3m. What do you guys think?

Time for a coffee and then hopefully I'll get some work done ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bruinbuikhuis idee 2-Model.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	103265  
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote