View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 10:13 PM   #9
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
As long as you legitimately own it, and it's not one of the last copies in the world -- fine with me.
Sure, I've seen covers of books used as art but I find something offensive about ripping out pages. As long as it's yours, sure but still....and rare at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg
Unless I missed it, we're only hearing the police/prosecution side at this point. I hope the defendants are innocent in fact, and in the final determination of the court, although I realize the pre-trial publicity sounds alarming.
So far, the evidence looks pretty damning and the guy basically admitted to it. We'll see how the court case shakes out.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote