View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 10:00 AM   #37
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
The post from sinan that you quoted in your post is the first post from this thread

Making sure things don't get lost is what the moderators and admins get paid to do

The quoted post is from December 2011 - so yes he is in a way
I guess if you're still using XP, it could work. Although, I disagree that it's a viable PDF-->XXX conversion method. I suspect that most of us think that we've made some forward progress in the last 6 years.

Quote:
FWIW - I use Mobicreator on vanilla PDF's, it's simple, fast, and most importantly for me at least consistent, and one isn't tempted to waste time and effort tinkering with conversion knobs, dials, and levers - 'cos there aren't any

BR

Or CSS. Vanilla's the word. Not to mention, doesn't it still have that bug about not working with any version of IE past...hell, what was it? IE 7?

Are those soft-serve prc's for your personal consumption, or commercial use? What do you do when you're done? Just rename them with the mobi extension?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote