View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 02:42 AM   #37
Caesius
Melancholy Clown
Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Caesius is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook Tablet (had Cruz SE & PDN's before)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
my ereader made me appreciate pbooks more. is that strange? o_o
I get it. I don't think I had as strong an opinion on the subject until I got my own eReader. Then I actually came to feel a bit protective of pbooks. Now, the eReader certainly changed my reading habits, that's for sure. I was reading in more places and more often than before. It was no longer an event. I no longer had to cut out a chunk of time. I suppose that is why I wasn't transitioning as well as many, after my eReader died. It isn't like I am just moving from one format to the other. I may actually be relating one format with a specific way of reading. The pbook experience was a "sit down comfortably, nice music, steal away some time for myself" type of read. A totally Taster's Choice commercial. Whereas the ereader made the reading (still w/the music) a non-event. It could happen whenever and wherever I wanted with little to no fuss at all. I didn't even have to think beforehand what I wanted to read. They were all right there. So, the moment I had the opportunity to read, THAT was when I'd pick the material and have at it.

So, I'm seeing now that there really was a big difference in the way I read, not just the format.

Last edited by Caesius; 07-26-2011 at 02:44 AM. Reason: To edit. Yup.
Caesius is offline   Reply With Quote