View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:16 AM   #43
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Free Be Mine by Rick Mofina.
Quote:
A personal message written in human blood is left for crime reporter Molly Wilson at the murder scene of her boyfriend, San Francisco Homicide Inspector, Cliff Hooper.

The horrific death of a revered cop shocks the San Francisco Police Department's Homicide Detail. Shaken to the core, his grieving fellow detectives go flat out to find his killer under the glare of the city's news media.

Be Mine is a study in psychological suspense that takes the reader on an unrelenting nail-biting journey into the darkest regions of a tormented human heart.

Obviously, the teaser above is all wrong and really quite boring. Here's how it should read:

A personal message written in chocolate is left for crime reporter Molly Wilson at the murder scene of her boyfriend, San Francisco Chocolate Inspector, Cliff Hooper.

The horrific death by chocolate of a revered fat cop shocks the San Francisco Police Department's Chocolate Detail. Shaken to the core, his grieving fellow detectives go flat on their stomachs and try to eat the rest of the chocolate.

Be Mine is a study in a psychological eating disorder that takes the reader on an unrelenting gut-bending journey into the darkest regions of a chocolate factory.

We really can't have authors writing their own copy. I hope this helps.

Dr. Drib

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-12-2013 at 07:21 AM.