View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 AM   #98
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspn View Post
Has anyone found a solution to this?
I like the firmware but not being able to read the menu options makes it a little hard to change settings.
The latest CoolReader has English menus as an option, but it is not in the 30 October Lbook firmware. Hopefully, the new CoolReader version will be in the next Lbook release. Until then, I got this menu information out of the latest CoolReader and it seems valid, as far I can tell, for the CoolReader version in the 30 October Lbook firmware.

Code:
TOP MENU 1
1 About
2 Go to page dialog (2)
3 Recent Book list (Long 6)
4 Find in dictionary (Long 3)
5 Cite selection dialog
6 Bookmark list  (7)
7 Search dialog
8 Settings menu (Long OK)
TOP MENU 2
1 Show manual