View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #21
radbaddude
Addict
radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
I am on my third book of the year. I would like to complete 52 books but since I read longer books, I am going to go by page count this year. Looking at the previous 5 years, I've managed around 15k pages read per year. This year I would like to hit over 18k pages read so I will need to at least read 50 pages per day. I tend to obsess with goals and trying to hit number of books read in a year, and failing to meet my GR goal the last two, has demotivated me. I think the page count will be a nice change this year. Much needed actually.
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote