Thread: Backlist
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #71
Hampshire Nanny
Guru
Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hampshire Nanny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3 KB, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't think they were available to libraries previously? If there is no interest in new ebooks available to libraries, I'll stop posting.
I suspect the issue here is that Harry was pointing out that the books were for sale in the UK, and Anemic Oak pointed out they had been for sale in the US for a while.

*I* am interested books being newly available to libraries since I'm on a self-imposed ban on buying books for myself.
Hampshire Nanny is offline   Reply With Quote