View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 03:42 AM   #67
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I just caved and paid the $25 fee to have up to 250,000 (?) songs from my hard drives to Amazon. I was going to select certain folders of music, but it was too slow. Then I started the scan of my computer and it said I had (apprx.) 1650 songs and I would need to pay the fee to import them all. I used to have all of my music imported to it, but then they imposed the fee when I was only doing temp work, so I didn't pay it.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote