View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post
Men and Women who Kill - True Crime Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently discovered Ann Rule, and now very much enjoy reading True Crime books.

Many years ago I read a book of True Crime by Ann Rule called 'Small Sacrifices', and although I have read many more of her books since, this was the one that I couldn't forget because of it's sheer calculation and evil planning which involved children.
Therefore, 'Small Sacrifices'.

I have yet to read that one, but I intend to read all of her books, eventually.

This thread can wander all over the place in our discussions; if someone wants to move on to another crime or another book, then let us do that.

I just now read about "Small Sacrifices" on Amazon, and it sounds chilling.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote