View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
JedV
Kobo Toucher
JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.JedV is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kobo Touch
I avoid using the 'KDS' with my KT, with the exception of the first time setup of the device. After that initialization process, I have not had the need to launch that software at all.

I use wireless to update the firmware (simply press the sync button on the KT home screen) - do you have wireless? Text cut offs were a fixed glitch from a previous firmware upgrade.

I always sideload books by drag and drop or calibre. The KDS software is by no means needed except for initialization.
JedV is offline   Reply With Quote