View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 11:34 PM   #20
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Although most of these are still good choices (as evidenced by the fact that I already own a bunch of them), there don't seem to be a lot of new choices. So I'm having trouble finding one that I want. Yeah, even for free...

As a normal hum-drum member, I get a book twice a year. Does anyone know how that works precisely?

Since I presumably won't get another choice next quarter (fourth quarter), will my chance to get a book hold over into the fourth quarter? Or having been "awarded" it in the third quarter, do I have to use it in the third quarter?
I haven't claimed a selection yet this year (last time Q3/Q4 2018) and my list has not changed at all. I'm getting tired of waiting for it to change. It may be possible that it will not change until I make a selection.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote