View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:24 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Jon,

Excellent! Many thanks for your efforts. I got as far as Indigo, but my skills are not up to yours and never did find a phone number. If I don't hear anything today, I will attempt to reach someone by phone.

Regards,

Pat

P.S. Love your new avatar
I tried a web search to find the phone number and that failed. Then I got the idea to try looking up who owns the DNS via Go Daddy and I was able to get the info you see posted.

And thanks about the avatar. I have one to go with it for the next one. I think you'll like that one too.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote