View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:03 PM   #14
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why not make some ePub books and then have a look at them and see if they might work on Mobile ADE. Or if they can be, post them and then we have have a look and see if they'd work. Mobile ADE has a limit of 300k per flow and a flow is a seperate file. 300k is the uncompressed limit. So if you create a book that's say 500k in size, then each part/chapter should be a seperate file.

I guess you're not understanding (although I'm happy you've downloaded the demo/trial) what I'm saying. I don't have any ADE readers that I know of, unless Stanza is - but then, I use Stanza to read .pdb ebooks on my iPod Touch... I've not yet gotten to the point of using ePub.

Also, is ADE (isn't that just some form of PDF?) the only thing which is used in an ePub file?

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote