View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I just got MS Office Home and Student 2010. (downloadable only)

I do most of my work (correspondence, marketing etc) on my PC. But I do my composing on a laptop. So I really need to have (we only have one download left) the 2010 on my laptop, but--if possible--I'd also like to use it on my PC. A complication--my laptop is not on-line (so, no way to download 2010). I was thinking I could download the 2010 onto a pen drive and then use it on the laptop and on my PC. Will this fly? And if not, any alternative ideas? Thanks.
Call them and check. It may need to be activated by an online connection; it may not work with an entirely offline laptop.

And odds are, it can only be legitimately installed to one machine; the old verification system used to allow multiple installs but they've been working to prevent that. However, unless you absolutely need the newer features, there are low-cost options for the earlier versions.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote