View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 09:21 PM   #45
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginner-reader View Post
No, I haven't finished the book yet. Yes, some of the advice has helped me, but I'll have to start over because I didn't take notes like I should have. I guess it's a bit of a trial-and-error thing. I've had lots of work recently and I didn't feel like finishing this book because it wasn't that high on my priority list anymore. Now, it's pretty much at the top of the list again.

I did read 7 books about poker while procrastinating, but at a speed of 400 to 500 words per minute. I just got a Kindle so I thought I'd treat myself. Now that I've done that, I'll have to re-read this book (and maybe finish it first).
@ KennyC: no, obviously our good-natured advices went unnoticed
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote