View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #119
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I don't think stock browser remembers any passwords. I suppose you need skipstone to save cookies in a file. Sites like facebook save session data in cookies if you select "remember me" option. It is then used to log you in again without entering password.
I will look at skipstone cookies storing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baf View Post
I implemented persistent cookies in the new version. Please check if it solves your issue.
Yet I need to add possibility to delete stored cookies. For now you will have to manually delete file "/mnt/us/extensions/skipstone/settings/.skipstone/cookies".
Stock browser actually stores passwords (AFAIK)!
Anyway, your last release of SkipStone works and saves passwords!
Thanks for your work!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote