View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
1.5? Tapatalk2 has been out for a while. 2.4 is the current version.
The 2 series is not out for all devices. If you have a Kindle Fire or other Android device, Tapatalk Forum App version 2.4 is indeed the one you want, but there are other versions for other systems. For example, Tapatalk version 1.4.7.9 for Blackberry was released on August 01, 2012. That's just over 2 months ago. Tapatalk version 1.14.2 optimized for iPhone was updated on the 6th of this month. The latest version of Tapatalk HD for iPad—the one I use—is version 1.4.1, and was last updated on Aug 26. The version varies from device to device. I should have made that plainer. I'll edit the original post.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote