View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #121
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Trailer.....

[QUOTE=Sil_liS;2146578]We know what can be achieved with smoke and mirrors but from the trailer it looks like they didn't even try (or they went for the opposite effect). Watch the trailer:
................/QUOTE]

That is actually quite hilarious - it really does show that they have changed the whole character - "little guy beats lots of big guys easily" which is a far cry from the real thing...i.e. the books.

I know we do keep banging on about this, but it really is a very daft bit of casting.
I shan't be seeing this - I mean I'm not a Child's fanatic or anything, I just know it would really anoy me !

Oh, and Sub Steve ? Quote: "main bitch is his size not his acting skills" Unquote.
It's a close call .........
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote