View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #22
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by damaru View Post
Woa! Thanks for the list! Lots of little gems in there.

That's the thing with the forum thread - it becomes hard sometime to get the complete story and you need to browse trough few pages of post to make sure you have the latest one and that no one posted a 'Don't install - will brick your kinde'

I am still a bit worried about attaching the latest files on the wiki directly, but that might be where it ends up, so it's really centralized, but that would work only if the dev updates their own packages. And yes I built on a wiki page that was there already and didn't check all the links yet. Still working on an intro to hack, jailbreak and kindlet.

I realized that there is no such page for the kindle, only the kindle touch so I'll make sure to include everything!

thanks again !
Sure, no prob. Indeed; its hard to know what works, what doesn't, and what is the latest, and what isn't. In all, forums, such as this one, are first and foremost discussion boards, not necessarily about updating and sharing things in an organized way. Anyway, glad to help, and will look forward to whatever new additions and the future in general of that Kindle page.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote