View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #53
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I'm waiting to see if DE shows up on more open hardware, such as the Iliad. I've been seriously burned before by orphaned DRMed PDFs and will not purchase anymore until I *know* that I'm not just purchasing a limited license.

ePub with the capability to convert to my favorite format is possible okay but what about the DRM? How would that convert? IMO, it won't and if you want a DRMed ePub ebook you'll be stuck with DE. Too bad that 90% of the technical ebooks I want are in such a restrictive format. I spend all day on the computer I want to able to do actual reading on an eInk device. Don't say Sony because I'm not buying *another* piece of hardware just to read a locked in format. Put DE on more than the Sony Reader.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote