View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
HamsterRage
Evangelist
HamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notesHamsterRage can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero10 View Post
You came into this thread to do 1 thing, attack and insult a person who is already frustrated with problems that were only partially within their control solely for the purpose of making yourself feel superior. Congratulations, obviously you are so much better than me because you never would have found yourself in this situation or any other situation even remotely resembling this one. Nobody forced you to read this thread, and if this is the way you choose to conduct yourself and express your opinions, please take them to another thread.
Wow!

I've reread my post and I don't see the bits where I "attack" or "insult" you. I don't remember implying any superiority on my part either.

My point was simply that I thought your anger was somewhat misdirected. The fact is that software sometimes goes wrong, especially in the Windows world. I think Kobo has acknowledged, in this forum, that this first upgrade was a big deal, no going back once you start, process. Something went wrong for you, and they fixed it within minutes.

Tearing a strip off me for pointing out that your initial post seemed unfair to Kobo doesn't seem very constructive to me. For that matter, I find it hard to find anything constructive in your initial post, considering that it ended with this:

Quote:
Unless firmware 1.5 (or whatever the next one is) makes this device shoot freakin' rainbows out the front I will never EVER update the firmware on this device again, and I will be recommending that each of my friends buys the Kindle and not this disaster-in-a-box.
HamsterRage is offline   Reply With Quote