View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #12
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
As far as I know it is not a new policy. We were not aware that it affected our use of the Send to Kindle feature until they contacted us referring to their Terms of Use and indicated that it was not allowed. I was very surprised that it affected our use as O'Reilly technical books has a similar feature that ships books to your Kindle on purchase.

We were very disappointed to have to pull this feature as, for many users, sideloading is too technically involved. I know I would never be able to teach my grandmother how to sideload a book to the Kindle Fire that I bought her for Christmas.
So Amazon is no longer allowing you to email books directly to people's Kindles? I don't understand how they could stop you--it's really no different from me sending something to my Kindle by email.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote