View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #13
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilvento View Post
Is anyone else getting different prices on the checkout page? For instance, I want to get "Catching Fire" and it's listed at $5.99. I click on the "buy now" button and the price jumps to $11.97. I contact Kobo's customer service and they said that I should be logged in as to get the correct pricing. I log in and the same thing happens. I contacted them again, and they told me that the correct price is $11.97. But it's still listed at $5.99?? Any ideas??
How rude! I'd contact them again and complain. Make sure they make the checkout price 5.99... OR just go and get it elsewhere (Amazon lists it for 5.99).
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote