View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #48
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Surely vampires are cold to the touch? I mean, eww.

I'm embarrassed to go to the front page of BoB at work, since one of the top sellers is invariably a bronzed six-pack. That might be why I still don't have an account with them and have never bought anything there.

I don't care if people like to read them, but I'm kind of thankful that the covers are hidden away on ereaders these days, to be honest.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote