View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 03:54 AM   #882
cameleon2605
cameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercameleon2605 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle touch
ok i try again

i got a Kindle touch and when i do a update it look that its brickt the Kindle starts again and again i try to make the debrick for noobs and everything works but by the thing with rename it i think i make something wrong maby and on the and stand reboot but it dont want to work it starts again and again i think something is missing that i can start to the main menü

sorry for my english i am from germany thanks a lot for all help
cameleon2605 is offline   Reply With Quote