View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 01:50 AM   #8556
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzybody View Post
I found "Peace Talks" to be pretty short. Finished in a couple of days. Could easily have just sat down and polished it off in one sitting.

I should do a re-read of the series because
Spoiler:
the announcement by Thomas on the first page threw me. "How is that possible? When did Thomas become able to touch Justine without getting burned?" Rather than delay reading the book I just decided "OK, so he can. Continuing on!"
Not a spoiler for Peace Talks, but for a previous book.
Spoiler:

On your reread concentrate on Ghost Story. That is where Justine removes her protection by
Spoiler:

separating love from sex. Apparently she can turn it on and off.

Last edited by DuckieTigger; 07-29-2020 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tag to quoted post
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote