View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 01:37 PM   #2
Ramo
Enthusiast
Ramo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five wordsRamo can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo TouchC
Thank you for the information! Very Good review!

Could you help me with some other new information so that I can make my mind between the Deco 02 and Deco 03?

First of all I love the design and the stylus design, but I've read some reviwers that founded the stylus to be very short. If possible, could you compare the size os the stylus of you unfortunately dead Intuos Pro Medium with the stylus of the Deco 02? I have a Intuos Pro Small and that would meke it easier for me to have an idea on the size of the stylus.

Second, did you have any problems with the eraser writing instead od erasing? AKA just doing the exact same thing as the point intead of the opposite? I've also read some complaints about that.

And Third: Does it have wireless functionality? I thought it was a given on the DECO line, but watching a recent review on Youtube I missed the position of the dongle on the stylus case and started to wonder...

That's it.

Thank you again for the very good review!
Ramo is offline   Reply With Quote