View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #29
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Coming back further on that point.

"bragging rights"

They seem to want a phone that is so thin, it is sharp like a razor!

But wait we have already had a "razor" phone or one called that. Maybe Apple is infringing on a "thinness" patent or trademark?

Silly? Yes. But so is all this thinness. I would like a phone that a standard USB plug would plug into. Or removal AAA batteries could got into. It can just be at one end. Others have expressed the same thought, but I guess we are too few to matter.

(We need some drawing tools on the site.)

......(thin part)...............................(thick part)

==================================== (auto focus camera end)
==================================== (battery end)
.................................................. .======= (usb connector end)

..(wonderful slim body to hold above )

Or even a phone or tablet that has an extra 5-10mm for a battery that will last for a solid 24 hours full on.

Can one just dream? Or is this heresy, and these unclean thoughts
are going to cause riots throughout the world?

Last edited by frahse; 09-13-2012 at 07:58 AM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote