View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 02:35 AM   #11
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
If you have a book you REALLY want to read tonight and you use Firefox, you can add the "Greasemonkey" add-on, then choose the "BN-Dload20121119" script. It add an "alternative download" link at the end of the BN list of links.

I can't remember what prompted me to install it, but I've used it off and on, and I tested it with a book just now to confirm it still works, despite all the Download buttons being missing.

ETA: Also, I opened up my Nook for PC program (and I'll admit, it's probably an older one - I can't figure out how to tell what the version is) and it's busily downloading the books I've bought since the last time I opened it. So that's another way to get your downloads.

ETA-2: I remembered why I installed it - it allows you to download books from the Archive, without moving them back to active. Just a time saver.
Where would someone find the BN-Dload20121119 script? I could find greasemonkey ok but after that I got lost.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote