Thread: Silliness Neko-Chan's T-Shirt list
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 05:46 PM   #74
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I'm in no hurry, Z-chan. I'll do some of the other designs first, and you can send along your fishy whenever it's ready.

All shirts will be offered in both dark and light colors, and many styles as well (for those who prefer spaghetti straps, "sweatshirt" weight fabric, long vs. short sleeves, etc.) We can also have mousepads, buttons, mugs, and other silly goodness.

CafePress makes it easy to try to please everyone.

There is, however, a small monthly fee associated with being able to offer multiple designs on multiple t-shirt styles, so I'll probably put a nominal markup on each shirt, just so I don't have the Financial Guy (my beloved husband) coming and asking me why I'm spending money on yet another wacky project. I'm thinking either 50 cents or $1 per shirt. Would that be ok? You folks were all very generous about the llama (look for llama-related shirts and other goodies!) and I don't want to be seen as taking advantage of you. Just cover the $6/month that CafePress charges to keep the site open.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote