Thread: Silliness Neko-Chan's T-Shirt list
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #72
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
just as i thought, the blue one next to the fish predates *both* those polls (not by much) and actually first appears here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
If BookishDreamer's suggestion doesn't meet your needs, try this one:

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200...ake_a_l_7.html
"Use silver-coated thread and a microporcessor to make programmable LED clothing"
oh boy. i want a t-shirt with leds making a glider from the game of life that marches around my garment forever.
: DOWANTsquirrel:
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote