Thread: Silliness Neko-Chan's T-Shirt list
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 04:57 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Because of a secret plot to keep my ego in check, no doubt. I'm only paranoid because everybody hates me.
maybe we should put *that* on a t-shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Does "The blue one, next to the fish" have an illustration? Shall I simply use my creative skills to make something up? I must confess that I missed the particular silly thread that generated this bit of cultural reference.
um... might i presume to participate in the illustration generating here ? maybe i could draw a fish for that one. it could be ironically elegant like a japanese koi and then people would be even more confused.

Quote:
"The right to free speech does not entail the right to an audience."
nicely done !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote