View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks Dale! I admit I'm guilty of turning the reader on and off alot... Old School thinking I guess.

I find html files seem to drain faster then epub.
I'm switching to FB2 now and yet to see if that changes the battery life.
All in all I'm happy with my reader and it's battery life.
I have learned the battery gauge really isn't a good way to tell if it needs a charge.
It can be on two bars and then it get cranky but it last about a month since I last charge it before it does.

When not in use it sits on it's own shelf in its case, up far away from my cats and any dangers. it also has it own shelf by my bed for when I do read at night with my Mighty Bright Travel flex light. (Cats are not allowed in there) so I see no reason to lock it if I don't have to.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote