View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:28 PM   #107
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk12 View Post
Alright, I'll give that update a try!

So when I install the new Start Menu, I should delete the launcher.png files?
You should delete the koreader.png to stop the problem you mentioned.
If you aren't going to use an image file to launch a program, you can get rid of those as well. The latest versions of the start menu have some .png that can be used within Nickel, the Kobo UI. If you want to use them, you should do a regular install of the start menu.

Luck;
Ken

Yes, Start Nickel should get you the Kobo start/home page. If you haven't changed the option it would still be set to alternate between starting in the menu and starting in Nickel, so you could try just powering off and on again.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 05-08-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote