Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i62 anyone?

Wondering if Booxter or anyone else had a chance to use an i62 yet? i've seen a couple videos but havent had one in hand and was hoping for a first hand impression.

The Russian importer seems to be selling two versions "Albatross" and "Nautilus" i thought perhaps the difference was wifi or not but they both seem to have wifi
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote