View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:54 PM   #13
David.Niall.Wils
Author & Digital Publishe
David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David.Niall.Wils ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I find it very odd that the main places linked on the site are difficult to navigate. I was told to be listed there I had to A: prominently display one of the banners with a link back to the Read and eBOOK Week site - which I did - and to provide a free, or deeply discounted e-Book "AND A LINK" - and I just assumed that the link in question should lead directly to whatever was free...

Hmmm

Anyway, that's how mine works.
David.Niall.Wils is offline   Reply With Quote