View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 11:10 AM   #297
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblits View Post
1.) The screen seems very delicate compared to the dpt. In some parts it is smooth and erases easily but in other parts I've noticed that I easily scratch it with the eraser. To circumvent this, I've stopped erasing all together. I'm wondering if there's any way to change the default erase option, for example, to erase without pressing down with the back of the pen. If this is not possible, can I put a screen protector on it without compromising the writing experience? If so what screen protector should I get?
A screen protector is available here : https://ereader.store/en/accessoires...xcarta-32.html
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote