View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 12:27 PM   #1
FlyHero
Member Retired
FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.FlyHero knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: N/A
Trimming .epub and .mobi files for size?

I have noticed some files in both formats are much larger than other books of similar length and image content. My library is mostly fiction and the smallest are in the 200-300kb range and many are 2mb or more with no real difference in image content etc. From looking around at my larger files I see fonts take up the majority of the space (80% of file size in one instance). Can I just delete all but one font from the "font" folder in both formats without any other adverse effects? I could reduce my library size by a huge amount if this is workable. If it is doable is there a way to automatically remove all these superfluous fonts or is picking them out manually the only way?

Last edited by FlyHero; 01-20-2018 at 12:30 PM.
FlyHero is offline   Reply With Quote