View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #32
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
We can do two things:

1: Post a story in progress, using a version number:

- My Short Story - 0.1.doc
- My Short Story - 0.2.doc

You may read and watch the writing process, but keep your mouth shut until version 1.0.

2: Agree on a specific post date, which is the very last date at which people can post their final stories (= done, but not critiqued and not edited yet).

I'm fine either way.
I'd be happy with that.

It sounds like we need a shared Dropbox folder with a set of sub-folders, one for each story. We could also have an author's brief readme.doc in each folder where we could note our current thoughts and the story status.

Are we all able to agree on .doc as the file format?

How are you envisaging handling the reviewing process? By email, with the whole team copied in?

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote