View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 09:55 AM   #8
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I just removed all the "amp;" using firefox in linux, and the save button added one back again, so it appears to not be browser related, and it appears that you were able to reproduce the bug.

In my experience, reproducing a bug is critical to finding it, fixing it, and testing the fix. It will be nice to see this fixed. It is odd that I did not see this until I posted other toushscreen support code recently, and it seems to only affect that single line of code (which is common initialization code used in many of my scripts).

Thanks for looking into this. Looking forward to a fix.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote