Thread: UUID creation?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #80
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Yes, I thought I recognized that vernacular. Cool!

Well, shutting down my browsers, with all the SAS I run is near to shutting down my system, although it's true that at least my Dropbox and Cloud Storage wouldn't have the synch issue. It's an idea.

Hitch
I do run Tab Mix Plus which is a great add-on for managing tabs. And Flashblock for preventing unwanted flash. Also addblock plus is a godsend. It works better on FF then Chrome. On FF it blocks the advert and removes it from the code before the browser sees it. On Chrome, it's blocked after it's downloaded. Not as neat a solution especially for one on a limited connection.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote