View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 03:35 AM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Inception, the library version

I know that that checking the database on a regular basis is the cure for the following dilemna, but it still begs to be questioned...

copy to library/delete...now I have an "empty" library...I go to remove library only to find it filled with more files...

Add files including files within files (basically add the entire library) within the same library (if I am in a library named "calibre main" then I direct the add books to come from that library as a whole)

3500 books in files later....copy to another library/delete, remove library....

MORE BOOK FILES.....add books from library (2500 books) copy to library, remove library...still more books...

seriously? How is this possible when I am adding the entire library to itself? these are actual books and not just .opf or db files....
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote