View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 07:01 AM   #40
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What are you going to do if they find nothing wrong and want to just send it back knowing you have had problems and most likely will gain if they just send it back?
I have re-emphasised the issues I was having with the Cybook, also making mention of fm708 and the fact I use an SD card (which they did not want returning).

If, after further testing, they find nothing technically wrong, there is little I can do but respect the knowledge of their own product...

If upon return I continue to have problems....then we shall see....but even then I am not sure what options I have....If it was a UK product I could cite UK tradings standards and ask for at least a replacement....

Geoff
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote