View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:26 AM   #11
VaporPunk
Evangelist
VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VaporPunk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 + Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
My ideal reader:
- Vibrant color eInk display
- Flex lighting
- SD support
- File manager ability
- Collections in collections
- No twitter/facebook/social network stuff
- No touch screen
- Ability to install custom fonts
- Cappuccino dispenser

That's not too much to ask for, right?
I find it interesting that you and Kumabjorn want SD/micro SD in your ideal reader. Either y'all read an insane amount of books or listen to them. I still use my PC to organize my library (+ local backup) and just never foresee the need to have huge amounts of storage onboard the reader. Tablets + msd, big yes. eReader, a gig or 2 is more than enough for even the longest vacation.

I'd rather have the cappuccino dispenser...
VaporPunk is offline   Reply With Quote