Thread: Request EE BRICKED??
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #19
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by eemad View Post
thanks so much, obsessed2

will sit down and think now, but yes, it's a big job for me.

No problem. You hit upon the right attitude and the first solution to almost every problem, think it through and devise a plan of action.

As I said in my response, assume you didn't download the incorrect Ermine update, and maybe the first thing to try is downloading the known correct Ermine file again and re-applying it. You really don't have anything to lose by doing this.

Are you seeing the Entourage mirror image that other owners have reported after applying the wrong update? If so, read the solution Nikkie and EnvO carefully.

Keep us posted with your progress and hopefully some good news. Also, don't hesitate to post any other questions. You may not get an answer immediately but there are a lot of forum members who check this forum regularly and someone will try to help. Again, good luck and don't give up !!!

Last edited by obsessed2; 02-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote